Take thousands of free online radio stations anywhere
- Endless list of radio stations
- High speed, great sound quality
- You can record streaming audio to MP3
- You can add new stations to the list
- Search function could be improved
- New versions haven't changed much
RadioSure Portable is a neat streaming radio app that will open up a world of new music. This great little tool is now in its 2nd version, and it just keeps getting better!
RadioSure Portable allows you to browse through a huge variety of stations, sorting by language, country, genre and title. You can also add new stations and toggle a variety of configuration settings that run from enabling hotkeys to recording radio.
There are various ways of listen to RadioSure Portable - via the main interface, minimized to a smaller bar, or minimized completely to the taskbar. The taskbar option will let you carry out the majority of actions you need by right-clicking.
Even though RadioSure Portable has lots to recommend it, the problems Elena mentioned in version 1 still stand. Some radio connections are dropped and some won't connect at all. This is a common problem with streaming music apps, however, and RadioSure Portable has so many stations available that you won't be stuck for music to listen to. There's still no in-built payer to listen to your recordings though, and I felt that the search function wasn't as good as it could be.
Despite a few small problems, RadioSure Portable is still a great option for listening to internet radio.
- Saving cover art into recorded mp3 files! Export/Import favorites Option to allow only single instance Single Track recording Fade-in and Fade-out during recordings Open YouTube video directly from Cover Art window